Case Study - Coaching 2
An established manufacturing business wanted assistance with production processes and potential for improvement. They had both their operations site and a number of installers in the housing market, with challenges in each area. We defined their top 3 challenges and engaged employees directly to manage these, with support. An excellent, dynamic organisation somewhat challenged with to maintain focus as it continues to grow.
- Employees got a say in what the believed to be the important issues for the business.
- In the process, they realised the real source for some problems, as they had been dealing with the consequences.
- Employees were challenged to run their own projects.
- Emerging leaders were identified.
- Weaknesses were exposed.
- This project has had me reconsider the best method of assisting clients with severe time constraints.