- The team had felt pressurised, disconnected, stressed and at fault. They created the new model.
- Changeover time was significantly reduced, modelling the new method created from a hybrid of all operators.
- Variation was reduced by improving the condition of the machinery.
- A revised drum beat in the facility ensured there was a pool of selected work, so printers would always be able to keep their equipment operating.
- The team took control of their own internal scheduling to optimise their print sequence.
- The team conducted their own daily progress reporting back to the business
- This project reinforced the belief that a valued empowered team can surpass all expectations.