- Getting key stakeholders in a room for one day, enabled all to unpack, reassess and create a timeline sufficient for the ELT to make an effective decision.
- Running a tight project plan with appropriate levels of governance enabled traction on this project.
- Working with a focussed team of specialist SME, ensured all potential risks were managed.
- Clear reporting of complex clinical, production and medical trials enabled the ELT to keep pace with this project timeline.
- This project gave me great insights into the complexities around medical device introduction into the Australian marketplace, and wonderful people that work in that environment.