- Harnessing the team operating at full pace up to a closure.
- Immersion into the challenges of making ready for closure and meeting production demand during a period when key staff were moving on.
- Daily reporting of progress / challenges in this fast-paced environment.
- Moving high value, highly sensitive large sized equipment, in the midst of full scale production.
- Conducting an industrial auction on closure.
- Having a barbeque with the team to celebrate as the keys were handed back to the landlord.
- This activity re-defined the word ‘scope creep’. It literally became the biggest activity the business had undertaken, during a shut down. Both outcomes achieved, really by asking employees for help in an intensely difficult period of unknowns for everyone.