- Keeping the facility operable by negotiating early payments from customers to ensure staff got their weekly wages.
- Managing employee conflicts in a challenging environment.
- Keeping suppliers on board, when payments had fallen in arrears.
- Maintaining integrity of law with respect to treatment of employees.
- Working with game developers, and releasing distribution into the Market was both exciting and challenging.
- The range of items, and irregularity of profiles provided both a challenging and exciting opportunity.
- This was a demanding role, and it was pleasing to meet customer delivery requirements during peak period.